Another World Cup match at the stadium in Nuremberg: Croatia vs. Japan.
The sun was too hot to scream, the crowd consisted of 90% Croatians and the remaining 10% Japanese were very restrained and disciplined (exactly the way one would expect from Japanese). The match was boring for me (0:0) and so I shot some pics and went home again. Well, probably it’s not possible to have such a great atmosphere like Mexico-Iran or England-Trinidad & Tobago all the time.
If you want, you can click through some pictures here...
The SADellite is a Photo Blog and in an orbit around me since the beginning of 2006. The name is a combination of "Sad" and "Satellite". It's order is to trace my life using photos. I hope there wont be only sad ones.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Das Bild hier ist doch wesentlich hübscher :-)ReplyDelete
ein Traum in rot und weiss ;-)
Ich habe fast vergessen wie hübsch Mädels aus Dalmatien sein können....